Borrowing Library Material
What can you borrow from the library?
- You can borrow the majority of the library's
- You can read the latest newspaper and magazine
editions in the library.
- You can use some encyclopaedias and dictionaries
only in the library, when there is only one copy of
each in the collection.
- The same applies also to the unique and valuable material related to local history.
Information regarding the accessibility of individual copies can be found in the COBISS catalogue – copies which are available for use only in the library are clearly marked.
How long can you borrow it for?
- The borrowing period for specialist books is one month and for literary works 2 weeks.
- Magazines, music recordings and video material need to be returned in one week.
- The borrowing period for each item is listed in the COBISS catalogue.
If you still need the material after the expiration of the borrowing period, the borrowing period can be renewed.