Extending the Loan Period
Will the material you have borrowed soon be due but you still need it?
You can extend the loan period:
- personally upon visiting the library;
- by phone – call the library/department where you borrowed the material;
- by using the Bibliofon service (automatic telephone renewal service) – call 01 563 49 09 from a fixed phone line or 031 90 90 09 from a mobile phone and follow the instructions;
- over the internet by using the My Library programme; in order to use the service you need your membership card number and a password which you receive in the library.
The loan period can be extended up to 11 times unless:
- the material has been reserved by another member,
- the material is intended for required school obligations (set texts, matura exams, etc.)
- the library has shortened the material’s loan period due to great demand.